Friday, January 11, 2013

5 paragraph Essay


There is a blue and gunmetal grey pickup that is very special to me. It is a sprit of ’76 GMC 2 ton pickup. It was my great-grandfathers that I never got to meet. It is special because it was passed down to me from dad when I was 6 years old. I learned how to drive when I was 9. This truck is the most valuable thing I own and is priceless.



It’s got a 350 Chevy small block and a turbo 450 transmission. It has been a long and expensive restoration. It has been 5 years and it still has a long way to go. It needs bodywork and a engine overhaul along with a paint job. We plan on that within the next 2 years. It will be my school vehicle.


 It is rusty and has a lot of patina. With the worn out tires and the broken tailgate.  With the bent hood and it has the best heater. Someday I plan on getting a Chevy 400 big block and keeping the turbo 450 transmission. And also fix the vacuum leak.

Also along with all these upgrades we are planning to put a Sony am fm radio. Along with Sony speakers. 15 inches Kumo tires with aluminum rims.  And for the paint job stay with the blue and gunmetal grey which is not original.

This is the most important thing I own and will ever own. It was my great grandfathers his name was Noble Bantam. That is why it is priceless and I will never sell it. It will probably be passed down for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment