Friday, March 22, 2013

Why I want to go to college


Have you ever thought about going to college after you graduate from high school? Or have you ever thought about what you want to be when you are an adult or how you can make a difference in the younger generation’s lives? I believe with a good college education most everyone can do that.
College is a place to refine your skills to become to the best of your abilities, and it will help you become a better person. It is also a challenge that will test you and that is one of the reasons I want to go to college. It is also important to get your college degree because it can get you a higher up and better paying job in the future. It will also help you make new friends and great memories that will last a lifetime.
My educational goals are to be able to graduate top of my class with a 4.0 GPA and to be able to go to college and to take the challenge. To get into a good college that will give me a great learning experience along with a fun time to be there, and to experience what that college has to offer. That is what I want for a college to do for me. I think that the University of Nebraska Kearney can do that for many people along with me.
With my college education I plan on becoming a history teacher and a coach and to be able to come back to O’Neill, Nebraska and help others on their educational plans and dreams. Also to help them on the right path to get them there so they can have a great experience just as I did. To be able to make new friends and to have memories to look back on for the rest of their lives, and to remember what a great time they had when they went to college.

Weather it’s helping others on their educational pathway as a teacher or something else I believe that with a good education from UNK that I will be able to achieve anything I put my mind to. Getting into a good college is more than just getting a degree and a good job, it is making yourself the best you can be and to make friends and memories that will last to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment